- Name: nige
Currently designing secure active server page (ASP) front ends for client SQL databases. In 1982 I began programming in basic, and at college learned Fortran while a physics undergraduate a decade later. Afterwards, I switched from mainstream physics and mathematical education to part-time programming student, while working in a series of jobs including four years in credit control. www.quantumfieldtheory.org http://glasstone.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/capabilities-of-nuclear-weapons.html/ http://www.math.columbia.edu/~woit/wordpress/?p=273#comment-5322. http://www.math.columbia.edu/~woit/wordpress/?p=353&cpage=1#comment-8728. http://www.math.columbia.edu/~woit/wordpress/?p=215#comment-4082.
- Introduction to Quantum Gravity, Parts 3 and 4
- Spin Foam Vacuum dynamics
- Lee Smolin disproves his critics politely
- Why LQG spin foam vacuum is better than Strings!
- Spin foam vacuum LQG versus false 'stringy theory'...
- Loop Quantum Gravity - Spin Foam Vacuum
- LOOP QUANTUM GRAVITY
Thursday, February 09, 2006